Be an informed seller. Get an appraisal from City Realty, Inc.
Selling your home? You would be wise to invest in a professional appraisal. An appraisal doesn't cost that much and it's worth the money in the long run! Unless a homeowner makes a career out of studying real estate values, like an appraiser, it's difficult for them to understand the nuances of local real estate values.
It's tempting to want to base your home's value on the costs of purchasing and upgrading your home, or how much you want for it. You see, the appraisal measures the true market value of your home.
A home is only going to sell for what another person is offering to give you.
||Contact us for any questions regarding our specialized services for home sellers.
Selling yourself instead of using a real estate agent and need help with pricing?
More and more Mississippi homeowners are deciding to sell their homes FSBO (For Sale By Owner) and foregoing the assistance of a real estate agent. But if you're going to do it right, with minimal waiting and for top dollar, you need a professional appraisal. You need an objective opinion, it's very difficult to be objective about your own home because of your emotional attachment to it. We will inform you of what you need to know, not just what you want to hear.
In addition to helping you set a sensible selling price so your home will attract buyers, a professional appraisal can:
It can be surprising to people to discover their home's value is quite a bit more than they thought.
So spending a little on a professional appraisal allowed them to get thousands more than they could have originally gotten.
Others have an an exaggerated assessment when they put a value on their home, and an appraisal gave them the assistance they needed in order to realistically price their home in order for it to sell quickly - instead of sitting on the market for months. Asking too much for a home causes buyers to back off, which means no offers and no closing, wasting valuable time, money, and efforts.
- Be a very useful negotiating tool once you have a potential buyer
- Impress buyers with written proof of the interior and exterior condition of your home
- Call attention to any issues and eliminate overlooked repairs hassles that might delay a closing
- Help prevent the odds of hidden problems that cause sales to backslide
Get a professional value opinion before listing
You may have an extremely skillful agent, but it's definitely a good idea to have an analysis of value prior to finalizing a listing contract.
City Realty, Inc can help. An appraisal can be extremely helpful in this scenario. You and your agent will get a complete description of your property and its features which will give you insight into how the local real estate market is performing with a detailed analysis of the latest comparable properties in the area.
City Realty, Inc provides general consulting
If you feel like an appraisal is not necessary but you require some help gathering local property and sales data, we
offer services designed for the needs of customers like you to assist with your real estate decisions.
When you order an appraisal report from us, you can expect....
- Immediate response to your initial inquiry: We personalize information to the needs of our customers. Just let us know your situation, and we will make suggestions.
- Fast turnaround time: Usually one week or less from the date we receive the request, you'll have a PDF ready for you to download from our site or in your e-mail.
- Consulting and appraisal report formats to suit YOUR needs:
We've done a large amount of assignments, and we've learned that when providing real estate consulting and appraising, there isn't a typical or standard "generic" assignment. We offer quite a few different report types and are skillful at providing appraisals to consumers that keep the industry jargon to a minimum and in an easy to read format with consumers in mind.
- Any follow up questions? You can expect a fast response from City Realty, Inc: Reports we create are written in plain English, comprehensible to people outside the real estate industry, and adhere to the Uniform Standards of Professional Practice that regulates the appraisal practice.
Should you have any inquiries regarding your appraisal once you've read through the report, we encourage you to email or call us!